Migrating on-premise servers to the Azure platform can help organizations to be more productive and agile. In the long run, this will help them save their precious time as well as resources.
Move to the cloud and obtain excellent efficiency, business-driven insights, and savings
Azure IaaS overview
Azure IaaS is loaded with various services that you can consider adopting and leverage to establish a strong cloud footprint. You can migrate mission-critical workloads, Windows, line-of-business solutions, and Linux servers. Our resources and skills will help you design the desired infrastructure that is suitable for you.
Vista IT Solutions assist the organizations to obtain a list of advantages like:
- Shift or lift the existing servers, infrastructure, and workloads.
- Increase the storage capacity and computing efficiency without having a requirement to develop or install on-premise infrastructure.
- Obtain a future-ready platform for developing advanced business models.
- Leverage new technologies like Cognitive Services, and Advanced Analytics without specializing in data science and Artificial Intelligence.
Advantages of Azure IaaS
- Increase agility backed with modern infrastructure: It helps to scale up the application and workloads on demand.
- Improve overall IT efficiency: This is achieved by integrating fully-managed applications and corresponding database services.
- Saving operational and energy expenditure: The operational and energy cost can be saved by moving on-premise servers and data centers to the cloud.
- Generating revenue and new Business models: This can be done by relying on built-in analytics and business intelligence tools that can help you gain intelligent insights.
Available opportunities and use cases
- You can now spend less time and resources in managing your data center and focus more on growing your business.
- Efficiently implement secure data management infrastructure and services.
- Extract the benefits out of advanced analytics and business intelligence tool to obtain business insights along with improving operational efficiency.
of the total infrastructure hardware expenditure will cover cloud resources by 2024.1
Enterprises that have adopted cloud infrastructure have experienced 60% production in their full-time employee resources. This is in regards to dedicated employees maintaining the on-premise infrastructure.2
Cost savvy scalability: Customers can increase the storage capacity and computing ability with Azure. They can get these benefits without paying for any upfront costs for developing the on-premise infrastructure.
Flexibility: Most Enterprises believe in migrating to the cloud as per their terms and conditions. With Azure, you can offer them various options for tailored and hybrid solutions.
Digital transformation: Companies irrespective of their size are determined to benefit from emerging technologies. The Azure platform offers customers advanced analytics and business intelligence tools that can help them add value to their business.
Excellent return on investment (ROI): You can guide your customer prospects to obtain great value from their existing assets and IT staff. Azure frees up the IT staff from maintaining servers and encourages them to invest their time in revenue generation.
You can add more value to your customer’s profile and help them take advantage of Azure hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and products.
This is just a glimpse of a few exquisite services from the many that we offer to our clients. Kindly drop us a message to know more about the same.
Citations to third party content published with permission of the author or publisher:
- IDC: Future of Digital Transformation Ever Faster Delivery of Reliable Digital Services and Experiences
- The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Azure IaaS, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, August 2019